Za prijavu potrebno popuniti test sa imenom i prezimenom i poslati na mail adresu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prijave traju do 16.04.
Pravo na prijavu imaju kandidati od 15 do 30 godina
Total English Placement Test
Choose the best answer. Circle it. If you do not know the answer, leave it blank.
1 _____ name is Robert.
- a) Me b) I c) My
2 They _____ from Spain.
- a) is b) are c) do
3 _____ are you from?
- a) What b) Who c) Where
4 What do you do? I’m _____ student.
- a) the b) a c) the
5 Peter _____ at seven o’clock.
- a) goes up b) gets c) gets up
6 _____ you like this DVD?
- a) Are b) Have c) Do
7 We _____ live in a flat.
- a) don’t b) hasn’t c) doesn’t
8 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, _____
- a) Saturday b) Tuesday c) Monday
9 _____ he play tennis?
a)Where b) Does c) Do
10 Have you _____ a car?
- a) any b) have c) got
11 We don’t have _____ butter.
- a) a b) any c) got
12 _____ some money here.
- a) There’re b) There c) There’s
13 We _____ got a garage.
- a) haven’t b) hasn’t c) don’t
14 Those shoes are very _____ .
- a) expensive b) a lot c) cost
15 Have you got a pen? Yes, I _____ .
- a) am b) have c) got
16 It is a busy, _____ city.
- a) traffic b) quite c) noisy
17 They _____ at home yesterday.
- a) was b) are c) were
18 I _____ there for a long time.
- a) lived b) living c) live
19 He didn’t _____ glasses.
- a) put b) wear c) take
20 The restaurant was _____ busy.
- a) very b) a lot c) many
21 Do you like the red _____ ?
- a) it b) that c) one
22 He _____ to Brazil on business.
- a) go b) goed c) went
23 Yesterday was the _____ of April.
- a) third b) three c) day three
24 She’s got _____ hair.
- a) dark, long b) long and dark c) long, dark
25 I _____ play football at the weekend.
- a) usually b) use c) usual
26 I _____ in an armchair at the moment.
- a) sitting b) ‘m sitting c) sit
27 My brother is older _____ me.
- a) then b) that c) than
28 Their car is _____ biggest on the road.
- a) than b) this c) the
29 It’s the _____ interesting of his films.
- a) more b) much c) most
30 The phone’s ringing: _____ answer it.
- a) I’ll b) I c) will
31 Do you _____ classical or rock music?
- a) rather b) prefer c) more
32 He has _____ breakfast.
- a) ate b) eaten c) eat
33 The _____ have seen it before.
- a) childs b) child c) children
34 I’ve never met an actor _____ .
- a) before b) already c) after
35 _____ is very good exercise.
- a) Swim b) To swim c) Swimming
36 Have you _____ been on a winter sports holiday?
- a) always b) ever c) soon
37 I can’t _____ another language.
- a) speaking b) speak c) to speak
38 They _____ pay for the tickets.
- a) haven’t to b) don’t have c) don’t have to
39 _____ old is their car?
- a) What b) When c) How
40 Are you _____ for one or two weeks?
- a) staying b) stayed c) stay
41 Stephen _____ to visit his parents.
- a) will b) going c) is going
42 I don’t _____ getting up early.
- a) not like b) want c) enjoy
43 We _____ like to see the mountains.
- a) would b) will c) are
44 They _____ ever check their emails.
- a) hard b) harder c) hardly
45 They won’t come, _____ they?
- a) won’t b) come c) will
46 He _____ know how to spell it.
- a) doesn’t b) hasn’t c) don’t
47 Carla _____ to the radio all morning.
- a) listening b) heard c) listened
48 They _____ come to the cinema with us.
- a) doesn’t b) not c) didn’t
49 I like this song. _____ do I.
- a) Either b) So c) Neither
50 We _____ them at eight o’clock.
- a) meet b) ‘re meet c) ‘re meeting
51 They are going _____ in America next month.
- a) to be b) will be c) be d) being
52 This is the cinema _____ we saw the film.
- a) when b) which c) that d) where
53 Have you ever _____ in a jazz band?
- a) seen b) played c) listened d) wanted
54 I’m _____ when I’m with you.
- a) happyer b) happier than c) happier d) the happy
55 This is _____ than I thought.
- a) bad b) badder c) worse d) worst
56 Can you tell me the way _____ ?
- a) to the bank b) is the bank c) where is bank d) of the bank
57 Do you know what _____ ?
- a) time is it b) time is c) time is now d) time it is
58 Were you _____ to open the door?
- a) could b) can c) able d) possible
59 Everybody _____ wear a seat belt in the car.
- a) must b) mustn’t c) don’t have to d) doesn’t have to
60 Tom has lived in this town _____ three years.
- a) since b) from c) after d) for
61 We _____ work in that factory.
- a) use to b) was c) used to d) then
62 I think it _____ be sunny tomorrow.
- a) will probably b) probably c) can d) will to
63 He _____ like his brother.
- a) look b) isn’t c) isn’t look d) can look
64 _____ does your boyfriend look like?
- a) How b) What c) Why d) Which
65 I’ve got _____ many problems.
- a) too b) a c) enough d) really
66 If we get up in time, _____ the train.
- a) we catch b) we caught c) we had caught d) we’ll catch
67 They _____ to go to France for a year.
- a) decide b) deciding c) decided d) to decide
68 I’m working _____ to pass my exam.
- a) hardly b) much c) hard d) good
69 I’m writing _____ ask you to explain.
- a) for b) in order to c) because d) because of
70 He said that most problems _____ by teenagers.
- a) cause b) caused c) were caused d) were causing
71 What _____ to do at the weekend?
- a) have you like b) are you liking c) do you like d) is you like
72 Football _____ in most countries.
- a) plays b) players c) is played d) is playing
73 Who was _____ the door?
- a) at b) on c) in d) of
74 We _____ lunch when you telephoned.
- a) was having b) had c) were having d) are having
75 Your work is _____ better.
- a) being b) doing c) getting d) falling
76 She could play the piano _____ she could walk.
- a) during b) while c) as well d) before
77 The train was cancelled, so we _____ .
- a) couldn’t go b) wasn’t go c) didn’t went d) mustn’t go
78 The problem was _____ solved
a)easy b) easy to c) an easy d) easily
79 It was a difficult journey, but I _____ get home.
- a) could b) managed to c) at last d) was
80 We had not _____ heard the news.
- a) already b) always c) yet d) today
81 We arrived at the station, but the bus _____ earlier.
- a) has left b)had leave c) has leave d) had left
82 We can _____ walk or go by car.
- a) both b) rather c) either d) neither
83 If I _____ enough money, I’d buy a new car.
- a) had b) would c) did d) shall
84 It _____ correctly.
- a) hasn’t done b) hasn’t been done c) hasn’t been do d) not been done
85 The accident wouldn’t have happened, if you had been more _____ .
- a) careful b) carefully c) careless d) caring
86 It _____ be possible some time in the future.
- a) can b) hope c) may d) is
87 Schools then _____ having more children in the class.
- a) was used to b) were used to c) was use to d) were use to
88 We _____ to go to work at six in the morning.
- a) must b) would c) had d) did
89 They _____ an old photograph of the place.
- a) came up b) came across c) came into d) came after
90 I _____ I had been able to meet her.
- a) hope b) want c) think d) wish
91 We’ll have taken our exams _____ this time next month.
- a) by b) on c) during d) for
92 I will do badly in my work, _____ try harder.
- a) if I’m not b) if I wasn’t c) if I haven’t d) if I don’t
93 I _____ wasted my time when I was at university.
- a) regret b) shouldn’t c) ought not to d) shouldn’t have
94 This is going to be my chance to _____ any difficulties.
- a) repair b) sort out c) solve d) improve
95 It was difficult at first, but I soon _____ it.
- a) got used to b) get used to c) changed to d) used to
96 How did you manage to cook _____ a good meal?
- a) so b) that c) absolutely d) such
97 The solution had been found, _____ we hadn’t realised it.
- a) however b) therefore c) although d) even
98 She _____ what I had been doing for all that time.
- a) asked to me b) asked for me c) asked with me d) asked me
99 They _____ heard us coming, we were making a lot of noise.
- a) must have b) must c) might d) could
100 He _____ to help me with the decorating.
a) suggested b) offered c) invited